Today Microwave Oven has emerged as one of the most productive and popular kitchen appliances in many houses. One of the main reason that has made microwave oven so famous is the ‘time efficiency’. They can prepare a variety of dishes in just a few minutes. Microwave ovens can do all job from heating your leftover dishes to preparing pizzas, baking pastries and steaming your veggies. The microwave oven is a skilled device that is best for busy people, bachelors, college students as well as for those people who require a fast meal and beverage but doesn’t have the time and space for detailed cooking. View Best Microwave Oven in the market.
Top 5 Best Microwave Oven Price List & Comparison Table
|BUY NOW||STARS RATING||PRICE||CAPACITY|
|4.1||$$||0.6 Cubic Feet|
|4.0||$$||1.3 Cubic Feet|
|4.1||$$$||1.1 Cubic Feet|
|3.9||$$||0.7 Cubic Feet|
|3.8||$$||0.7 Cubic Feet|
With so many various brands and sorts of microwave ovens present today in the market, selecting the best microwave oven is a tiring task. We are delighted to share our honest reviews on 5 best Microwave Oven with you all so that you can select the best microwave ovens to suit both your pocket and needs. Microwave ovens can be found at a variety of costs, ranging from Rs. 4000 to more than Rs. 50,000.
Moving ahead from just heating tea and coffee or warming cold food, microwave ovens have now made cooking a hi-tech pleasurable experience. Providing a wide range of necessary functions in the most comfortable and impressive way, microwave ovens are here to stay for long. Here is our list of the top 5 best microwave oven. Go through Best microwave oven reviews.
Choosing the Right Microwave Oven for Your Needs. A Microwave Buying Guide
There are usually three major sorts of microwave oven present these days in the market and they are tabletop, built-in and over-the-range. Most people purchase countertop microwave ovens, such models are best for kitchens with luxurious counters since most tabletop models need about 3 square feet space. This is also the best choice for those who are searching for an impressive microwave since such model costs much less than costly microwaves ovens. They do not need any installation and can be immediately used by simply plugging the power cord into any simple power outlet.
Over the range, microwave ovens are commonly purchased by people when their kitchen is reconstructed. Over the counter or OTRs not be the best microwave choice for you for a various number of reasons. They are much more costly and needs an expert for the installation process. You also require installing venting to the outer side of the home.
Moreover, the built-in microwave oven that does not usually come with furnished sides and it totally integrates within the cabinetwork. This needs much thinking when kitchen cabinets are set up in new or refurbished kitchens. Such models are most expensive and need an expert for installation. Also searching for a substitute is the largest concern for those who have this built-in sort of microwave oven. check best microwave oven price.
Features To Look In A Microwave Oven
1. Auto Cook Menu
The Auto Cook Menu function usually comes along with the preset programs to modify the making of various dishes. You just require choosing the special sort of dish code along with its weight.After that, the oven will mechanically adjust the power levels as well as cook time accordingly.
2. Child Lock
This function is installed to forbid little fingers from incidentally opening a program or intrusive with cooking. An electronic lock is a protective function which is used to save any sort of misuse or unplanned use of the microwave oven by the kids. We just require set a code for the microwave oven to be unlocked as well as operational.
3.Touch Key Pad
Toch keypad is usually used to give convenience to your fingers during cooking. In this world of precocious technology, we highly need these touch pads. These are quite flat and impressive. One can simply operate such touchpads without any issue.
4. Steam Cleaning
This function enables you to clean the surface of the oven much easier. All the dirt gets perplexed in the oven when some complex dish is made. This dirt can be easily separated by using this function. It will also give you with a germ-free cooking environment.
5. Multistage Cooking
This new beforehand function is installed in almost every sort of microwave oven. This function enables you to make food very fastly as with this option the cooking is categorized into numerous different stages.
Benefits of using Microwave oven
- Time-saving: – You can cook very speedily, Just put the ingredients in the microwave and set the timer, that it.
- Reheating of food is easy: – Easy to warm foods, reheating of any food can be done in 60 seconds.
- Design: – Microwave is designed so uniquely that it’s quite Easy to clean.
- Health: – You get more nutrition and vitamins with the food cooked in a microwave oven. It will take care of your health too.
- Safe: – Your hand’s does not catch fire, so it’s quite safe to use.
- No Need to look after cooking: – Just put the bowl of ingredients in the microwave oven and it will cook food automatically. No need to keep watching the stove. And meantime you can do some other things. check top 5 best microwave oven online available in 2017.
Safety Tips (while Using Microwave Oven)
Once you purchase the microwave oven, don’t get immediately begin using it. Undoubtedly, it’s quite safe to utilize it but some caution needs to be made while using it. Below are few useful tips that you need to take care while using the microwave oven.
- Don’t use metal and plastic bowls to make foods in your microwave oven. Only use cookware that is made for the microwave oven.
- Moreover, the grill of microwave oven does not get heated up but always use hand gloves while taking dishes out of microwave oven.
- Don’t dare to play with microwave oven and attempt new things, just use like it is said user manual. Read the user manual before starting microwave.
- Call the service provider or electrician in case if you see any spark.
- Follow the rules mentioned in the user manual.
- Raw eggs and liquids may burst up due to stress build up of steam.
Best Microwave Brands:
Top 5 Microwave Oven Reviews
Following are the best selling microwave oven having very good reviews and rating.
#1 Westinghouse WCM660B 600 Watt Counter Top Rotary Microwave Oven, 0.6 Cubic Feet, Black
- When you purchase Westinghouse you already know you’re purchasing quality. With the Westinghouse WCM660B microwave oven, you get about 600 Watts of power and 0.6 cubic foot capacity.
- Easy to use automatic dials enables you to set the timer which ranges from 1 to 30 minutes and to choose from among the six cooking power levels.
- Good for anyone living within a small area such as an apartment since it won’t take up huge space but still provides the comfort of fastly making your food.
- Six power levels make the microwave oven best for a number of different cooking chores. Soften butter and chocolate on the lower settings.
|Capacity||0.6 Cubic Feet|
Pros and cons
- 6 convenient cooking power levels (high, med/high, medium, med/low, defrost, low)
- A 30-minute timer with audible end of cooking signal
- Easy to grasp grip type handle to open and close the door
- Mechanical, rotary dial controls make it great for those seeking simple, basic operation
- 600 watts of cooking power
- There is no clock on it, no digital face.
#2 Panasonic NN-SU696S Countertop Microwave Oven Review
- This Panasonic 1.3 cu. ft. tabletop microwave oven gives 1100 watts of good cooking efficiency and fits succinctly on a kitchen counter.
- With a touch of the Genius Sensor cooking button, this device requires the guesswork out of microwaving by mechanically setting power levels and managing cooking and reheating time.
- The sensor measures the quantity of steam made during cooking as well as tells the microprocessor to calculate the leftover cooking time at the proper power level.
- 7 pre-programmed settings enable for convenient cooking of your favorite fresh and frozen foods and can fit a 12″ casserole dish.
|Capacity||1.3 cu. ft|
Pros and cons
- Enjoy fast cooking times with 1100 watts high power
- One touch Genius Sensor cooks and reheats food automatically
- Cook your favorite foods with 7 pre-programmed settings
- One-touch popcorn button with 3 power levels
- Customer services are not so good.
#3 Farberware FMWO11AHTBKB Classic 1000W Microwave Oven
- The Farberware Classic 1.1 Cubic Feet Microwave gives 1000 watts of cooking efficiency and auto control to manage the requirements of your busy kitchen.
- Make use of fast, custom cooking in a finely sized microwave which matches your counter. Following the Farberware content of over 100 years of the amount, quality as well as durability such classic compact microwave is prompt to manage food preparation in your kitchen. check the best microwave oven.
- .Farberware has been a pioneer in housewares as well as a household brand for over a century.
|Capacity||1.1 Cu. ft|
Pros and cons
- 1000 watts of cooking power and 10 power levels allow you to adjust the power from 10% to 100%.
- 1 through 6-minute Express Cooking quick start controls and Add 30-Seconds control
- 6 One-Touch cooking functions for popcorn, potato, pizza.
- Defrost by time or weight; Digital control and led display with clock and kitchen timer
- A little difficult to use for the first time.
#4 RCA RMW733-BLACK Microwave Oven, 0.7 cu. ft.Review
- When you listen to the name RCA, directly you imagine of quality construction, low-priced microwaves. The clan at RCA are at it again!
- The RMW733-Black is equipped with functions at the accurate price! From the 700 watt output and the 10 power levels to the glass turntable and up to 6, one touch features, this Microwave is over constructed and nicely priced. check best microwave oven price.
- The good looking and simple to use the microwave are best for any apartment or home office. Use it on your kitchen counter top if you have a small apartment.
|Capacity||0.7 Cu. ft|
Pros and cons
- 1 through 6-minute Express Cooking quick start controls.
- 6 One-Touch cooking functions for popcorn.
- Memory Function stores and calls up cooking settings instantly
- Defrost by time or weight; Digital control and led display with clock and kitchen timer
- Customer services are not so impressive.
- A little complex to operate for beginners.
#5 Danby DMW7700BLDB 0.7 cu. ft. Microwave Oven
- The Danby DMW7700BLDB 0.7 Cu. Ft. 700W Black Countertop Microwave Oven is not just down to earth and conservative, it is up-to-date as well.
- The DMW7700BLDB highlights 700 watts of cooking power. With basic one-touch for 6 famous utilizations in addition to 3 claims to fame programs, most cooking will be as straightforward as choosing the correct setting and sitting tight a couple of minutes for your sustenance to be finished.
- This 0.7 cu. ft. the microwave is accessible with an assortment of the present most prominent elements and is appropriate for the apartment, office, bungalow or kitchen. buy the best microwave oven.
- Package Content: black microwave oven turntable roller ringmanualwarrantyEasy to peruse LED clock/clock automatic stove
Pros and cons
- Working is good.
- Simple one-touch cooking for 6 popular uses
- Takes time to deliver.
Pros And Cons Of Microwave Oven
1. Highly Economical
Microwave oven usually runs on the ground of volumetric heating, that is the process where the electromagnetic waves go deep into the dish. Making in the microwave always needs lower temperatures as well as energy as compared to our old traditional cooking gas. It is verified that it takes 70 % less time to make the same quantity of food on a stove.
2.No Option For Burnt Food
When cooking is hand-operated on a cooking stove, the chances are more that lack of correct attention can probably result in spoiling the entire taste of the food by burning it. So, with such microwave oven, there is no chance for this sort of problems.
3. Easily Heat The Leftover Food
Microwave that has come out as the quickest mode of cooking across the world. Just in minutes, you can warm up remaining food without getting them burnt. You don’t have to wait long for getting a bite of your favorite dish which was forgotten in the refrigerator.
4. Results In Healthier Food
Cooking in the microwave makes sure that there is no compromise made with the caliber of food made. You can get better healthier food made in the microwave while keeping their taste. Hence cooking for a long tenure on the gas burner reduces the nutrient smug of the food. The microwave is the best choice as it makes food faster even with less oil.
5. Cooks Faster Than A Conventional Oven
Cooking in the microwave, there is no preheating needed and food tends to cook faster lesser space is used and heat gets caught in the less area. Moreover, in a traditional oven, there is a requirement to preheat the whole oven even if we want to make food for two or four people.
6. Very Convenient
It is not incorrect to presume that microwave is the choice of the contemporary day cooking. With no need of preheating, less effort in cleaning is needed. You get to eat food immediately, washing microwave utensils are simpler since food doesn’t stick to its overhead, etc. With comfortable features, you cannot afford to overlook cooking in the microwave.
1. Limited Capacity
If you have a huge family, then microwave is probably not made for you. Cooking such huge amount of food will mean cooking many times which will definitely take a lot of time as well as electricity. Also, if you wish to cook a number of dishes, then it becomes a hard job.
2. It Does Not Give The Browning Effect
If you have baked food items and you cannot digest imperfections, then you must not use a microwave oven for baking.A microwave oven is meant for making food fast and heating purpose. It is not actually made for interpreting the same quality of food as made in the oven. All the bakers usually depend on ovens rather than microwaves for baking purpose.
3. Cannot Be Used For Deep Frying
The major reason why most of the people still have not accepted microwave oven as the basic cooking method because of its inability to deep fry food. They are not enough for cooking fried food.
Westinghouse WCM660B 600 Watt Counter Top Rotary Microwave Oven is the best among all as its quality is highest, runs on very less power and featured multi-advanced features that are sufficient to perform any kind of cooking. It is the best microwave oven available online in 2017.