It is a common fact that fried food is delicious. French fries, chicken nuggets, corndogs, onion rings are some fried foods which are mouthwatering.
However, it is a known fact that fried food isn’t healthy option. Sometimes it may lead to clogged arteries, high cholesterol, heart disease, obesity. The best idea is to cook fried food in a healthy way. Obviously, Air Fryers are the best option you can find when it comes to frying tasty and healthy food.
Soon you’ll be cooking delicious fried foods from all over the world in a healthier way.Let’s get started! To make your job easy, I have shortlisted these amazing Mouthwatering Air Fryer Recipes which can be prepared in few minutes.
Read about Top 5 Best Air Fryers Reviews, Price List
1.MESSY SLOPPY JOES CHEESY FRIES
- Firstly you have to peel potatoes and chop them up into chips. Don’t forget to warm your Air Fryer to 180 c for a couple of minutes, then immediately place your chips in the air fryer for the period of 20 minutes with one tablespoon of olive oil. Shake them every 7 minutes so that they become nice ,soft and not dry.
- Then cook the onions on a medium heat with the olive oil left so that they have a lovely soft texture. After this add the tomato puree, garlic puree, mince and then cook an entire thing for 10 minutes on a medium heat until the mince has browned. Now add all the seasoning as well as tinned tomatoes. Mix them well.
- Now reduce the flame to low and allow it to simmer until the liquid has been reduced to smaller quantity.
- When the Air Fryer has finished making your chips, decorate everything up. Now place all the fries in the bottom of the dish, and its time to add sloppy joes and then grate your cheese on top.
2.CHEESE PULL APART BREAD
- Firstly grate hard cheese into four different piles and put them to one side.
- Take a saucepan and then melt the butter on a medium heat. Now it’s time to add the chives, salt and pepper and the garlic. Cook everything for 2 minutes and mix it well. Put them to one side.
- Using a fine quality bread knife and create little slits of your bread. In all the little slits holes cover them with garlic butter until you have done all of them. Then cover them all with soft cheese to give them a lovely as well as creamy taste.
- Place a little cheddar and a little goats’ cheese.
- Then with those that have not been filled add the Edam and mozzarella.
- Place all the material in the Air Fryer for the period of 4 minutes until the cheese is melted and the bread becomes lovely and warm.
3.FRUIT CRUMBLE MUG CAKES
- Firstly preheat the Air Fryer to 160c.
- Remove the cores using the corer and the stones from the fruit make sure nothing is left and dice them into very small square pieces.
- Now place the fruit in the bottom of the mugs evenly spread them out between the four mugs. Sprinkle them using brown sugar and honey until all the fruit is very well covered. Put them to one side.
- Place the flour, butter, and caster sugar in a bowl and then rub the fat into the flour. As soon as it resembles fine breadcrumbs you can then add all the oats. Mix them very well.
- Now cover the top of the mugs with a layer of your crumble and spread evenly.
- Place all the material in the Air Fryer for 10 minutes and heat at 160c. Then after 10 minutes cook for a further 5 minutes more at temperature of 200c so that you can get a lovely crunch to the top of your crumble.
4.GUILT FREE AIRFRYER VEGETABLE FRIES
- Gather all the required vegetables and start by peeling your carrots and sweet potatoes. After gathering chopped vegetables at one side.
- Chop up sweet potato, carrots, and courgettes into the shape of chunky chips .
- Place them all in the Airfryer with the olive oil and cook all the material for 18 minutes at 180c. At intervals of 5 minutes and 12 minutes shake them very well so that they are all cooked evenly.
- Once they are cooked place them in a bowl and add the seasoning once they are cooked. Shake well and serve.
5.MONDAY LEFTOVER FETA CHEESE DOUGH BALLS.
- Take pizza dough out of the fridge and let it settle down to room temperature so that it becomes easy to use. Add some quantity of flour to the dough and knead it for few minutes so that it becomes really soft and has that wonderful and fresh made dough feeling. Put everything to one side.
- Place all the ingredients in small mixing bowl (apart from the dough ) and mix all ingredients very well until you have a lovely creamy paste.
- After above steps are done break your dough into eight equal pieces. For every piece flatten it out in shape of the pancake and after that put about ⅓ of a teaspoon over it, after that with a little square of feta and seal them up so that it becomes a secret compartment.
- Do this for all eight and then make pretty little balls of equal size.
- Place everything in the Airfryer for the period of 10 minutes at 180c then followed by 5 minutes at 160c.
Also , Read About Amazing Top 5 Philips Air Fryer Recipes.
It is a fact that air fried food are good for health as they are made with almost zero oil.You can try these amazing recipes from the various air fryers available on the market. Please note cooking process may be different from person to person.