Nowadays everyone is aware of health, People have started caring about the hygiene factor in daily food. Since many of us know that air fryer is relatively a new concept. So if you are looking for vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian recipes, I have written a dedicated post for Philips Air fryer recipes for your kitchen.
Philips’ Airfryer devices have already created a lot of buzz everywhere. With these Philips air fryers, You would definitely love to cook many dishes. To make your job easy, I have shortlisted amazing top 5 Philips Air Fryer Recipes which can be prepared in few minutes. Philips team have definitely done a good job by introducing air fryers because air fryers can reduce intake of oil by considerable level which is beneficial if you are health conscious.
You can read more about how to select best air fryer for your kitchen
1. Oreo Biscuit Cake
- Grind 10-12 oreo biscuits in your regular mixer to a very fine consistency. Make sure that they are grinded well.
- Take grinded mixture out in a bowl and add the mixture the milk (1 cup), baking soda (1/2 teaspoon), baking powder (1 teaspoon) and slivered almonds (1 tablespoon) in it.Now your mixture is ready.
- Mix the contents very well and make sure there are no lumps in it.
- Grease the baking pan with oil properly around all the sides and pour your batter into it. Now let it Set properly.Wait for few minutes as the mixture should settle down.
- Now its time to take your air fryer and preheat the system on 200°C for 3 minutes and place your pan in it for 8 minutes.
Tip: You can also sprinkle some dry-fruits on top of the batter. It brings nice roasted flavor to the Oreo cake.
2. Potato Wedges/French Fries
- Peel all the potatoes finely and cut into rectangular blocks. Slice them into some long fries, but not more than 1cm thick.
- Soak all the fries in a bowl of cold, salted water for 30 minutes. Drain fries and pat dry with kitchen paper then toss with the olive oil.
- Marinate potato wedges with salt, turmeric powder (1/2 teaspoon), red chili powder (2 teaspoons), cumin powder & dry mango powder (1/2 teaspoon). And keep them aside for half an hour only.
- Preheat the Airfryer at 180°C for period of 3 minutes and now Place the potato wedges in frying pan and brush them with a little bit of oil.
- Cook them for 15 minutes at the same temperature.
- Shake the fries to turn them, then raise the temperature to 180C and cook for a further 10 minutes until golden brown.
Note – This french fries recipe is pretty much similar to the recipe mentioned above. You can skip the spices except for turmeric powder while making french fries.
- Take a mixing bowl, and get the boiled as well as mashed potatoes , turmeric powder (1/2 teaspoon), some red chili powder as per taste, black pepper powder (1/2 teaspoon), cumin powder (1/2 teaspoon), breadcrumbs (half cup) and some salt.
- Mix everything together well.
- Prepare some concave patties with the mixture and then place a cheese cube in the hollow space. Now close the patty and then make perfect round shaped balls. Dust all them with cornflour.
- Preheat the unit on 200°C for period of five minutes and then put the greased cheese balls in it for 10 more minutes.
4. Chicken Tandoori/Grilled Chicken.
- For the purpose of marination, get the hung curd (half cup), some turmeric powder, red chili powder (1 teaspoon), chicken masala powder as per requirement and some salt in a mixing bowl. Mix them well and make sure that there are no lumps in the batter.
- Now its tome to make some gashes on the chicken pieces and coat the marinade on them. Refrigerate them for 5-6 hours approximately.
- At the room temperature, grease the chicken pieces with some melted ghee or you can also go for oil.
- Preheat the Airfryer on 200°C for atleast 5 minutes and place them gently in the basket. Fry the chicken for at least 15 minutes at 180°C, and don’t forget to move them in between whenever possible.
Note – Tangdi Kebabs, Chicken Tikka Kebabs and Mutton Seekh Kebab can also be fried in same manner as I’ve mentioned in above recipe.
You can also try GoWise USA Air fryer to fry food
5.Bread Rolls with Potato stuffing.
- Boil the potatoes with a full teaspoon of salt, peel and mash them thoroughly. Take a pan, heat a full Tsp of oil and add mustard seeds to it . Wait for the seeds to sputter, add onions to it, fry them well till they are translucent and add turmeric and curry leaves to it. Fry them for a few seconds, add the mashed potatoes to it, now add salt and mix well. Cool the mixture.
- Make 8 equal portions of the mixture so formed, now shape them in your palm in an oval shape. Keep them aside.Trim the bread from all the sides and then wet it completely using water, now press the bread with your palm and make sure that excess water is removed.
- Take the wet bread in your palm, place the oval shaped potato and then roll the bread in a spindle shape and seal its edges such that the potato filling remains completely inside the bread. Prepare all the rolls and then brush them with oil. Keep all of them aside.
- Preheat the Airfryer for at least 8 minutes at 200˚C and then its time to brush the basket with a bit of oil before placing the rolls that are prepared. Let the Airfryer run for at least 12-13 minutes to get golden crisp potato-filled bread rolls quickly.
You can try all the above tasty and delicious recipes. Please note cooking process may be different from person to person as it depends on completely someone’s taste & interested.