The Big Boss Oil-Less Fryer is the most well-known Airfryer. Also, this Airfryer offers the largest capacity. This is one of the most appealing features. Approximately 50% of consumers gave Big Boss Oil-Less Fryer good ratings. So we can say that there are many satisfied and happy customers. Below you’ll find complete details about this and all the other pros and cons of this air fryer. I liked it so much that I decided to share my research findings with you.
How Big Boss Oil-Less Fryer Works
This product is essentially a giant 16-quart glass bowl with a heating unit that attaches on top. It uses a halogen light, convection, and infrared heat and “deep fry” foods. It is said that French fries can be cooked with a setting of 450 degrees in 15 minutes. Your meal will be cooked three times faster so that it is easier to cook make fish sticks, popcorn shrimp, steak, hot wings, kabobs, and chicken strips.
This energy efficient tabletop cooker combines halogen heat, convection and infrared technology leaving food moist on the inside and browned and crispy on the outside without the use of added fats or oils. Three cooking elements working in uniform.
What Does Big Boss Oil-Less Fryer include:
- 16-quart glass cooking unit
- 1300-watt heating unit with timer
- 2 wire racks
- Mesh rack
- Extender ring
- Oil sprayer bottle
- User manual
- Recipe book
Features And Specifications
- Temperature controls helps to choose from French Fries (450ºF, 12min.), Onion Rings (450ºF, 7min), Fish (450ºF, 10min.), Chicken (350ºF, 30min.)
- Timer- helps to thoroughly cook the food(s)
- Glass lid features a safety handle that automatically turns off the Big Boss Oil-Less Fryer when raised
- Perfect for Air-Frying foods like French fries, onion rings, chicken or fish
- Allows the hot air to circulate around the food to be able to cook it faster and more even
- Triple cooking power: halogen, convection, and infrared heat
- Quickly cooks from frozen, no thawing time needed
- 2 trays cook multiple foods at the same time
- Uses less energy, cooking up to 3 times faster
Pros & Cons:
- 16 Quart Capacity
- Adjustable Temperature Control
- 1,300 Watts
- Two Cooking Racks (can be used simultaneously)
- Customer service not good.
- Takes a lot of space.
Customer Reviews and Scores
“I’ve been using the Oil-less fryer for a few months now, and it is hands-down my favorite kitchen appliance. I’m on a fairly restricted nutrition plan and eat a lot of boneless chicken breasts. Broiling or baking turns chicken breasts into nasty little hockey pucks very quickly, and I could never quite figure out how to fully cook the chicken without drying it out.” -Reviewed by CMC namara.
“Great product! Now I can cook anything. From chicken to a cake. It is a simple convection oven using a halogen bulb for the heat source” – Reviewed by CE Florian
“Best decision ever! It gives food the crispy, crunchiness you would expect from a traditional oil fryer.” – Reviewed by Amber Freetage.
I found 655 customer reviews at the time of writing and they had awarded the Big Boss Oil-Less Fryer 3.8 stars out of a possible 5 on average.
The customer reviews are positive overall. but there were a few negative points raised. One customer said, “ takes a lot of space to store and operate”. However, no one else seems to have experienced the same difficulties, so perhaps it isn’t a widespread problem. So overall it is worth buying.
That makes it very easy for me to recommend Big Boss Oil-Less Fryer as well.
For more reviews of Big Boss Oil-Less Fryer click here.
Our conclusion is that Big Boss Oil-Less Fryer is highly efficient and versatile. It is well made and also very easy to use. A large number of buyers are extremely pleased and would surely recommend this product to others as well.