It is a fact that Air Fryers cook food beautifully, also they retain the food’s flavor and allows you to fry, roast, bake or grill. Another benefit is that the food is always healthier, tastier, such a great combination! In this post,I will share Roasted Vegetable Pasta recipe which I cooked personally. It is a known fact that food cooked in an Air Fryer contains a high 80% less fat as compared to food cooked by other methods. Hence Air Frying is one of the healthiest methods of cooking.
For making Roasted Vegetable Pasta Recipe, use whatever pasta you want and also cook according to directions given on the package. It took 4 minutes to cook in the pressure cooker. You can use the real stuff which is freshly-grated.And after all this, I added some salt , some fat-free Italian dressing, and mixed all ingredients up with hands.
Prep time: Cook time:
Total time: Serves: 16
Serving size: 1 cup / 150 g Calories: 121
Ingredients(Roasted Vegetable Pasta Recipe)
3 small eggplants
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 medium-size zucchini (aka courgette)
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 medium tomatoes, cut in eighths
4 cups (300 g) of a shaped, large pasta, uncooked (8 cups / 900 g cooked)
2 bell peppers (any color)
1 cup (175 g) sliced cherry tomatoes (or tomatoes cut into small chunks)
2 teaspoon salt substitute (or reg. salt)
8 tablespoon grated parmesan
½ cup fat-free Italian dressing
few leaves of fresh basil
- Firstly wash the eggplant, slice off and also discard the green end. Do not peel. Then slice the eggplant into 1 cm thick rounds. If you are using a paddle-type air fryer, put 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan. If you are using a basket-type, Toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and after that put in a basket. Now cook for about 40 minutes until it becomes quite soft and make sure no raw taste is left. Now Set aside. read Vegetable Pasta Recipe.
- Wash zucchini , and slice off and then you have to discard green end. Do not peel. Now slice into 1 cm thick rounds. If you are using a paddle-type air fryer, Now put in pan 1 tablespoon of olive oil. If you are using a basket-type AirFryer, toss 1 tablespoon of olive oil and then put in the basket. Now cook for about 25 minutes until it becomes really soft and make sure no raw taste left. Set it aside.
- Its time to wash and chunk required tomatoes. If you are using an 2 in 1 Air Fryer, You have to arrange in the top grill pan. If you are using a basket-type air fryer, arrange everything in the basket. Now spray lightly with cooking spray. Roast everything for about 30 minutes until it is reduced in size and starts becoming brown. Set it aside.
- Cook your pasta according to given pasta directions, empty contents into a colander, now run cold water over it to wash the starch off, drain, and then set aside to cool.
- Next step is to wash, seed and chop the bell pepper;then put contents into a large bowl. Then you have to wash and slice the cherry tomatoes; add it to bowl. Now add the roast veggies, some pasta, required salt, the dressing, also some chopped basil, and parm and then toss all with your hands and mix contents well.
- Set mixture in the fridge and allow it to chill and marinate too.
Feel free to add whatever veggies you want to add. By doing so you can improvise your dish.